Leila Pharmacy is a full service pharmacy. Leila pharmacy is your assurance of friendly, high quality service supported by professionals that care. We offer a whole suite of services.
Counselling and Consultations
If you have any questions regarding your health, your pharmacist is often the first and most accessible health care professional you can visit in your community. Not only are pharmacists medication experts, but they are also knowledgeable in the areas of disease prevention, nutrition, fitness, and general health and wellness. Our pharmacists will work with you to make sure that you and your loved ones are at ease and have a complete understanding of their medications. Want to schedule an appointment? Book Now!
In Manitoba, administration of drugs, including vaccines, can be done by all licensed pharmacists. Leila Pharmacy is happy to dispense your medications and administer at the pharmacy. Schedule your appointment today!
We would love to see you in our store but we understand access to transportation or getting to the pharmacy can be difficult. We want to make sure that you have access to your medications at the times where you can’t make it to the pharmacy and that is why we will deliver your medications to your front door.
Meds Check Program
Managing multiple medications is no easy task. With all the different instructions and potential side effects it’s hard to know if the medications you take on a daily basis are working as well as they should. There is a way to make sure you´re getting the most from your medications. Schedule your MEDS Check today!
Medication Organizer Packaging : PACMED and BLISTER PACK
PACMED Pouch Strip Packaging
- Flexibility to administer unit-doses or multi-doses for unlimited times per day.
- Use icons to denote hours of administration and international language characters.
- Multiple pouch capability for high number of pills to be given at the same administration time.
- Safely and conveniently crush pills directly in the pouch.
- Reminder pouches can be used to remind patients of when to take non-oral solid medications or number of days left to renewal.
- Individual pouches are discreet, convenient and easy to carry.
- Brings security and flexibility to your daily medication routine.
- Bar coding allows for the verification from pharmacy production to patient delivery.
- Offer a reliable and safe compliance package that ensures that pills are given consistently and correctly.
- The ONLY PHARMACY in Manitoba to be utilizing the automated VBM System
- The VBM automatically checks the contents of every blister cavity and makes a comparison with the prescribed medicines and the model library.
- 28 dose perforated cards
- Each dose can be torn off, easy to carry and discreet
- Information of each dose are printed on the back. Indicating which medication and what time it is to be taken